Besides participating in our run, you can sign up to fundraise with us. Every extra dollar raised will go towards our life-saving research programmes.
HOW DO I FUNDRAISE?
The important thing is to make FUNdraising FUN! ☺
You can start a fundraising page and share the link with your friends, family and colleagues to garner their support. Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small! On your fundraising page, you can also share the reason for running and why the cause is important to you.
Alternatively, you can run a fundraising event at your workplace or in your community, such as a cake sale, coffee morning, a 5-aside football match or quiz night. Ask your friends to make a donation to support your event. We have lots of ideas to help you, so do contact us to find out more.
- Follow the instructions to set up a fundraising page in aid of NCCS Cancer Fund
- Share the link with your family, friends and on your social media pages. Every click goes a long way!
- The top 3 fundraisers will receive a token of appreciation from the Run for Hope Organising Committee.*
*Prizes include meal vouchers and staycation at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. Terms and conditions apply.
3. DONATE BY CHEQUE
- Please make your crossed cheque to “NCCS Cancer Fund”, indicating “Run For Hope 2020” at the back of the cheque.
- Please include your NRIC, Contact Number, Address for tax-exemption purposes.
- Please mail the cheque to:
National Cancer Centre Singapore
11 Hospital Crescent
Have any questions?
Drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.