Run for Hope 2020 Important Announcement
In light of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation, we wish to inform you that Run for Hope 2020 on 23 February, will be postponed to 16 August 2020.
The decision comes after careful consideration as protecting the health and well-being of our participants and the public is our topmost priority.
The race pack collection date and venue will be confirmed at a later date. Please keep a lookout on our website and our Facebook page for further updates.
If you are a registered participant, no action is needed, as your run slot will be automatically transferred to 16 August 2020.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or call our hotline at 9010 6353. (Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closed on weekends and public holidays)
Thank you for your understanding. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Frequently Asked Questions – Postponement
- What is the new date for Run For Hope 2020?
The new date of the run will be Sunday, 16 August 2020.
- I registered for the original Run for Hope on 23 Feb 2020. What do I need to do?
For registered runners, no additional action will be required, as your run slot will be automatically transferred to the new date.
- In the event of further postponement or cancellation, how would the organiser inform all the runners?
All runners will be informed via email. All announcements will also be posted on our event website and Facebook page.
- How are you so sure that the coronavirus will no longer be an issue by the new run date of 16 August 2020?
The committee will monitor the situation closely and will make necessary adjustments should the need arise. Protecting the health of the participants and the public is our priority above all else.
- Where can I get the latest information on the race?
All announcements are posted on our event website and our Facebook page.
- Will the goodie bag/race pack collection dates be postponed as well?
The race pack collection details will be shared closer to the new run date.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
All enquiry emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our hotline number at 9010 6353.
Operating hours are from 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding eve of public holidays and public holidays.
- With the new date, I can’t make it. Is my registration transferable?
Please reach out to email@example.com with your request. Thank you.
- Will you be providing a refund option for participants who are not able to attend on the rescheduled date?
For registered runners, no additional action will be required, as your run slot will be automatically transferred to the new date. In accordance with our admission rules, registration fee refunds are not available.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish for further clarification. Thank you.