If you are looking for FAQs for the postponement of Run for Hope 2020, please click here.
About the Run
- When is Run For Hope 2020?
Run for Hope 2020 has been postponed to 16 August 2020. Please view our FAQs on the postponement here.
- Where is the venue of the Run?
The run will be at Marina Barrage.
Click here on how to get there.
- What are the different Run categories?
There are 2 categories: 10km Run and 3.5km Run/Walk.
- What is the flag-off time?
For 10km Run: Flag-off at 7.15 a.m.*.
For 3.5km Family Run/Walk: Flag-off at 7.45a.m.*.
*Subjected to changes
- What is the Run Route?
Please refer to the run route here.
- Will there be route markers along the Run route?
Route Markers and Road Marshals will be present on the day to guide you.
- Can I skate or cycle during the Run instead?
The prohibition of the use of any wheel-run objects is for the safety of all the participants. Any participant doing so will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials. Together, we can make Run for Hope a safe and fun environment for everyone.
- Can I bring my pets along?
Pets are strictly not allowed on the Run route.
- Where can I deposit my belongings before the Run?
A baggage depository station at the start/ end point will be set up on the day of the Run for participants. For your convenience, we recommend keeping your baggage light.
About the Run Pack
- What are the sizes of the Runner’s Tee?
Please refer to size chart here.
- Can I exchange if the size of my Runner’s Tee is not suitable?
Size selection is made during registration. No exchange can be made once registration is completed.
- When and where is the Run Pack Collection?
Revised timings for the Run Pack Collection will be made in due course. Please view our FAQs on the postponement here.
- Are there any other dates to collect my Run Pack?
Please try collect your packs on the stipulated dates. Alternatively, you may collect your run pack on Event Day, at the information booth.
- If I am unable to collect the run pack on the stipulated dates, can I authorize someone to collect on my behalf?
Yes, your representative must also bring along your confirmation slip and the completed Authorization Letter.
- What do I need to bring during the collection day?
Please bring along your confirmation slip during the collection.
- I deleted my Confirmation Slip accidentally. How can I get another copy?
Please retrieve via this URL https://www.digitalracesolutions.com.sg/cgi-bin/registration/runforhope2020/showconfirmation.cgi