About the Run
- When is Run For Hope 2017?
19 February 2017, Sunday
- Where is the venue of the Run?
Bayfront Event Space (next to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands). Click here on how to get there.
- What are the different Run categories?
There are 2 categories: 10km Run and 3.5km Run/Walk.
- What is the flag-off time?
For 10km Run: Flag-off at 7.15 a.m.
For 3.5km Family Run/Walk: Flag-off at 7.30 a.m.
- What is the Run Route?
Please refer to the run route here.
- Will there be route markers along the Run route?
Route Markers and Road Marshals will be present on the day to guide you.
- Can I skate or cycle during the Run instead?
No. The prohibition of the use of any wheel-run objects is for the safety of all the participants. Any participant doing so will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials.
- Can I bring my pets along?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed on the Run route.
- Where can I deposit my belongings before the Run?
A baggage depository station at the start/ end point will be set up on the day of the Run for participants. For your convenience, we recommend keeping your baggage light.
About the Run Pack
- What are the sizes of the Runner’s Tee?
Please refer to size chart here.
- Can I exchange if the size of my Runner’s Tee is not suitable?
Size selection is made during registration. No exchange can be made once registration is completed.
- When and where is the Run Pack Collection?
The Run Pack Collection Dates and Venue are to be advised.
- Are there any other dates to collect my Run Pack?
No. Please collect your packs on the stipulated dates.
- What do I need to bring during the collection day?
Please bring along your confirmation slip during the collection.
- I deleted my Confirmation Slip accidentally. How can I get another copy?
Please retrieve via this URL https://www.digitalracesolutions.com.sg/cgi-bin/registration/runforhope2017/showconfirmation.cgi
- If I am unable to collect the run pack on the stipulated dates, can I authorise someone to collect on my behalf?
Yes, your representative must bring along your confirmation slip and the completed Authorisation Letter.