About the Run
- When is Run For Hope 2018?
21 January 2018, Sunday
- Where is the venue of the Run?
The run will be at the Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Square.
We will update the “Getting to the Run Venue” section shortly! Please stay tuned! Click here on how to get there.
- What are the different Run categories?
There are 2 categories: 10km Run and 3.5km Run/Walk.
- What is the flag-off time?
For 10km Run: Flag-off at 7.15 a.m.
For 3.5km Family Run/Walk: Flag-off at 7.30 a.m.
- What is the Run Route?
Please refer to the run route here.
- Will there be route markers along the Run route?
Route Markers and Road Marshals will be present on the day to guide you.
- Can I skate or cycle during the Run instead?
No. The prohibition of the use of any wheel-run objects is for the safety of all the participants. Any participant doing so will be requested to exit the course immediately by the officials. Together, we can make Run for Hope a safe and fun environment for everyone.
- Can I bring my pets along?
No. Pets are strictly not allowed on the Run route.
- Where can I deposit my belongings before the Run?
A baggage depository station at the start/ end point will be set up on the day of the Run for participants. For your convenience, we recommend keeping your baggage light.
- How are registration fees calculated? How much from my registration fees are given to charity?
$5 for each registration is donated to cancer research at the National Cancer Centre Singapore. We are deeply grateful for your support and generosity towards the cancer cause. Should you like to make an additional donation, please click here (hyperlink).Runners’ safety and welfare are our top priorities at every Run for Hope. A percentage of each registration fee goes into covering some costs for safety features, such as runners’ t-shirts and bibs, filled water barriers required by the Singapore Police Force for major events, medical services, etc. Our goal is to ensure that all our runners and supporters can show their support for the cancer cause in a fun and safe environment.
About the Run Pack
- What are the sizes of the Runner’s Tee?
Please refer to size chart here.
- Can I exchange if the size of my Runner’s Tee is not suitable?
Size selection is made during registration. No exchange can be made once registration is completed.
- When and where is the Run Pack Collection?
Run Pack Collection Dates: 12 – 14 January 2018 (Friday – Sunday)
Friday, 12 Jan: 11.00am to 9.00pm
Saturday, 13 Jan: 11.00am to 7.00pm
Sunday, 14 Jan: 11.00am to 7.00pm
Venue: Shaw House Urban Plaza, 350 Orchard Road, Singapore 238868
- Are there any other dates to collect my Run Pack?
Please try collect your packs on the stipulated dates. Alternatively, you may collect your run pack on Event Day, at the information booth.
- What do I need to bring during the collection day?
Please bring along your Photo ID (Passport/NRIC) and confirmation slip during the collection.
- I deleted my Confirmation Slip accidentally. How can I get another copy?
Please retrieve via this URL https://www.digitalracesolutions.com.sg/cgi-bin/registration/runforhope2018/showconfirmation.cgi
- If I am unable to collect the run pack on the stipulated dates, can I authorise someone to collect on my behalf?
Yes, your representative must also bring along your confirmation slip and the completed Authorisation Letter.