Getting to the Run Venue
It’s a City Run! So this means the venue is highly accessible via various modes of transport, from buses to MRTs.
Getting to Bayfront Event Space (next to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands)
Participants can make their way to Bayfront Event Space easily with a variety of transportation modes depending on their preference.
- Address: 1 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018971
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT):
- Bayfront MRT Station (DT16/CE1), Exit E (via Marina Bay Sands Basement 2)
Participants may park at the following locations which are in close proximity to the event venue:
- Marina Bay Sands Parking: 7pm – 7am, Friday to Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 flat rate / 7am – 7pm, Saturday & Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 for first hour and S$1 for every subsequent half hour (click here for more info)
- URA Bayfront Avenue (Wilson Parking) @ $1.20/hour for the entire day
- One Marina Boulevard (NTUC Centre): $3.21/entry from 7am
- Marina Bay Link Mall: $3.21 for 1st 4 hours, $0.27/sub 10 min block or part thereof from 6am
- Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, 2 & 3: $3.21 for 1st 4 hours, $0.27/sub 10min block or thereof from 6pm
Bus Stop at Bayfront Avenue
Bus Services: 97, 106, 133, NR1, NR6
Here are some URLs you can refer to for directions…
If you really have to drive, do consider car-pooling!
For information on nearby (South & CBD) car-parking facilities and rates, you can refer to: http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/on_the_roads/parking/parking_rates.html