3. This Web Site is maintained by the Run for Hope Organisers.
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Run for Hope Organisers.
Restrictions on use of Materials
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Run for Hope Organisers.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the Run for Hope Organisers’ copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of the Run for Hope Organisers.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Run for Hope Organisers do not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. The Run for Hope Organisers shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Right of Access
9. The Run for Hope Organisers reserve all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
10. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by the Run for Hope Organisers. The Run for Hope Organisers are not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall the Run for Hope Organisers be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from the Run for Hope Organisers prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The Run for Hope Organisers reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
15. In no circumstances shall the Run for Hope Organisers be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
16. The Run for Hope Organisers reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. The Run for Hope Organisers reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.